Pokécharms is proud to announce its latest Wi-Fi tournament in the form of the Pokécharms Dream World tournament. As the name suggests the tournament relates in a way to the Dream World aspect of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White. The idea here is only Pokémon caught in the Dream World can take part, if you wish to know more read on!
The rules of the tournament will be as follows:
Matches will be decided under Flat Doubles rules on Wi-Fi.
- All Pokemon used must have been caught in Dream Balls.
- No two Pokémon on one team can have the same hold item.
- No two Pokémon on one team can have the same National Pokédex number.
- Wonder Launcher is off.
- The moves Dark Void and Sky Drop are banned.
- Players choose 4 Pokémon to battle with out of a possible 6.
- Pokémon above Lv.50 will be brought down to Lv.50 temporarily, while Pokémon below Lv.50 will remain as they are.
The following Pokémon cannot be used: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram. Zekrom, and Kyurem.
So in other words the tournament closely follows the Video Game Championships 2012 rules. This marks a perfect chance for players to come up with some very interesting teams to work under the format using the many interesting Pokémon which can be found in the Dream World.
If you wish to sign up for this exciting tournament the sign-up thread can be found here. Good luck to all who take part, and may the best trainer win!